MissionX VR, a competitive multiplayer First-Person-Shooter Virtual Reality game that will transform your play area into a Free-roaming VR Battle Arena.
MissionX VR could be seen as the Laser Tag game in virtual reality. However, unlike regular laser tag, MissionX VR is the next level of Laser Tag gaming experience in the most advanced and innovative virtual reality technology.
Let's take a look at the differences between the regular laser tag and MissionX VR laser tag.
Regular Laser Tag:
- Need to build out the physical obstacle completely.
- Only one obstacle layout that is tied with the game map.
- Only one game map in one physical location
- Only one weapon.
- Only one game mode.
- Offline game battles.
- The regular laser tag gaming experience.
- The regular technology.
- Manual data and statistics.
MissionX VR Laser Tag:
- No need for any real physical obstacles.
- A lot of layouts in the same game map.
- Many game environments in the same physical location.
- Having multiple weapons.
- Having multiple game modes.
- Online game battles.
- The futuristic laser tag gaming experience.
- The laser tag game with advanced VR technology.
- Cloud data and statistics.